ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning & Restoration & SRM Responds to Huge Fire at Norwalk 54 Unit Condo Complex
ServiceMaster Restores national 1-800-RESPOND served as a primary contact number for insurance agencies with multiple policyholders at the Stonewood condominium complex as well as ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning & Restoration: 1-800-500-5558.
The fire forced residents of the 54 units to evacuate and later determined that all 54 units are unfit for occupancy. Even the units not impacted by fire have major water or smoke damage.
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire, smoke and water can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration Services, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Fire damage goes beyond burning items
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials if they are left behind.
- Odors from smoke will stay in a room or a home long after the fire and continue to cause problems if they are not removed.
- In a few minutes, walls and other surfaces can be discolored.
- In a few hours, finishes on kitchen appliances turn yellow.
- Smoke causes etching in glass after just a short time, and smoke will tarnish metal quickly.
Rest assured, the professionals at ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration are experts in fire, smoke and water damage restoration. Whether you need commercial or residential cleanup and restoration services, we are here 24/7 to serve you.