Water Damage from Broken Pipes
If you have a broken water pipe, call us immediately for help.
Broken or burst pipes happen when the winter months bring cold weather. This greatly increases the chance of water pipe bursts, which are costly to repair. The best way to minimize damage is to get immediate help to fix the problem. Call ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration Services right away if you have a broken pipe on your property. We are available 24/7.
Our proven process:
- Quickly identify the problem area and start the repair process right away.
- Dry your home from top to bottom including plaster walls, hardwood floors, carpets and more.
- Guide you every step of the way and always keep you up to date.
Why do pipes burst?
When the temperature drops, the water inside the pipes expands when it freezes creating an immense amount of pressure that is enough to break pipe walls or pipe joints. All types of pipe material can burst from frozen water including pvc, plastic, iron, lead, or copper.
How do I prevent pipe bursts?
- Use spigot covers to protect exterior faucets
- Open cabinets to allow heat to warm pipes
- Let cold water drip from faucets served by exposed pipes during periods of extreme cold
For experienced and professional service for broken pipes, Call ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration Services right away!