Water Damage Tips
Before we arrive, here are important steps to take. Follow these tips to keep your family safe and help minimize additional damage.
What to do:
- Turn off your water source if possible
- Limit traffic as much as you can to affected areas
- Take extra precaution. Walk carefully on wet areas; keep small children away from these areas
- Minimize total traffic through wet areas, because with more traffic comes more dirt and possible damage
- Call ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration Services immediately!
What not to do:
- Do not walk in any areas with standing water
- Do not use any electrical outlets in the affected space
- Do not enter any areas with water from sewer backups or other unsanitary sources
- Do not make adjustments to your cooling or heating systems
- Do not try to remove water using a vacuum or other common household appliances
We understand how devastating water damage can be. Call ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are your water damage restoration professionals. Our expert team is ready for your call 24 hours a day, for all 365 days of the year.