Fire Damage Restoration
Our Brand Promise and Customer Peace of Mind
“Whether your emergency is large or small, we do everything humanly possible to restore devastating damage from water, fire and smoke. Our exclusive cleaning services are professional and discreet. We return your life, your home and your business to normal. We respect your expectations and nothing less than the best technical job possible is what we deliver. After decades of experience serving neighbors in emotional distress, we lead a large team of professionals dedicated to delivering a remarkable customer service experience.”
Michael Vitti– Franchise Owner ServiceMaster SCI, Inc.
Fire and Smoke Damage Clean-Up
With ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration’s 8 Step Fire and Smoke Restoration Process, the latest equipment, technology & supplies are used.
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Odor control – Ozone, Hydroxyl and Nano Products
- Complete fire damage restoration services
- Repairs and remodeling services
Fire damage continues even after the fire is out.
This is because of the synthetic materials found in furniture and flooring that when burned could create a variety of complex chemical reactions. It only takes days for these items to be considered unsalvageable.
Key Action Items:
- Consistency: ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration’s proprietary software system application Restore 365 assures estimating, project managements, assignment tasks and billing matches the insurance industry best practices and project requirements.
- A Better Product for Content Management: Our technology generated Content Management system provides on-site computer created labeling, Bar Code Scanning, assign services and inventory lists that capture all content attributes by tracking inventory from start to finish.
- Timeliness: Immediate action preserves content, reduces losses and controls costs. It also assists in managing the deodorizing process introducing the latest Ozone, Hydroxyl and Nano products custom designed to maximize odor suppression and minimize odor expansion.
- Enhanced Communication and Coordination: Estimating practices deliver consistent pricing quotes and estimating format developed from ServiceMaster‘s technology solutions team provides a state of the art communication system that is synced with the insurance industries structured format requirements. This enhanced coordination between the adjuster, agent and policy holder is a key advantage insuring claims are restored, processed and completed accurately.
From fire and water damage restoration to mold remediation, carpet cleaning and trauma cleanup, we are the experts in commercial and residential restoration and cleanup. Rest assured, the professionals at ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration are experts when it comes to understanding the chemical combinations for an effective cleaning and salvaging of belongings. Soot from at-risk items such as brass, chrome, marble, aluminum, porcelain, and tile as well as fabrics in upholstery and carpets can even be removed so that additional costs can be avoided.