Contact Us in Westchester County, NY & Fairfield County, CT
Our Emergency Service Commitment
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Our professionally certified Field Managers are contacted no more than 30 minutes after your call.
- Your ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning and Restoration team is on-site within 2 hours to initiate emergency damage mitigation of your property.
- We provide comprehensive estimates within 24 hours or less.
- We guarantee our work: the job isn’t complete until you are satisfied.
- We maintain our high standards with constant attention to our QRV certification process.
Quality Restoration Vendor Program
To further demonstrate our commitment to excellence, ServiceMaster has established a Quality Restoration Vendor (“QRV”) program. This comprehensive program has been designed to provide and ensure the highest business, ethical, and quality standards in the restoration industry.
The QRV Program is a network of certified disaster restoration service centers that are committed to high standards of excellence and professionalism in serving the insurance industry, property owners, and the public.
Quality Restoration Vendors pledge to uphold principles of integrity, trust, fair prices, quality, and customer service. To become a QRV, Centers must have a proven record of accomplishment in these areas. QRVs are monitored by ServiceMaster to ensure consistency and accountability.